Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Stations...Everybody Take Their Stations

Chugging along on the goal train, I was searching for stationary online and decided I like the idea of free stationary (well free until you print from your printer with YOUR ink...). Sweet deal! I looked for Easter stationary and found a few cute ones:

From Cloudeight Stationary:

"Butterfly Egg"

Or Eastertide's Bunny Visit

Even cuter... Easter Love

From Mint Printables:

I like the Easter Chick stationary. It's pretty darn cute.

Last but not least:

I've had great success and just thought of Microsoft Office Online - where I can find stationary (amongst many other ideas) for Easter stationary. Some of their designs are so neat and clean. I can download easily from the site and it sends it quickly...and best of all... it's FREE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment