Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bridal Veil Falls **w00t**

Last year, I had the brilliant (if I don't say so myself) idea to kayak to a place entitled Bridal Veil Falls for our anniversary. Cheesy, yes! But the idea was so intriguing I looked into it. The problem: Jesse was attending school and we didn't have the time to go. This year is a must though. This year we need to go on our "mini-vacation" because NEXT year we will for sure be going on a cruise. Hubby dangled the reward of a cruise in front of me if I lose my 50+ pounds I yearn to! Woohoo cruise here we come. Sadly, it's been three months and I GaiNeD 5 pounds. Well, I look forward to losing the 50 + and 5 pounds now.
The illustrious falls are located in Valdez.

They are gorgeous!

Jesse and I always wanted to be one of the bandana-headed, earthy couples out there on the lakes and creeks paddling around enjoying one another's company for years now. This is the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment