Monday, February 9, 2009

I am putting myself on hold until my husband finishes school. Is that bad? I don't know but I sure am not able to get much done as of now. I think I will concentrate on things such as housekeeping and organizing so that when he is done, I can concentrate more on my physical appearance and upkeep as well as major monetary things. He should be done in June. I think that is a perfect time of year to get a little more pep in my step - don't you?! This is not to say I am holding off all my goals listed, just the ones which require lots of time and more than spare change from my pocket.

I have around 10 workout videos to pick from to get moving. I am going to just push the couch to the side and start moving to them. My baby boy takes a nap in the a.m., and my sweet girl loves to "workout" with me. I found someone to go walking with me at night. I am excited for that and to be able to just walk. No running yet (although I love me a good lung-burning run now and then)!

Anxious is how I feel lately. So much in my little world to feel anxious about on top of the national anxiety of a falling economy, the doomsday media and people speaking of preparation before depression, and the stress heard of round the world chaos. I recently spoke with our ward missionaries about the pressure and how it seems to get to me. One simply stated, "isn't it nice to know if you've prepared, the Lord will take you the rest of the way?" I am so grateful for their dedication to the Lord and desire to teach others about the gospel and His plan. They sure helped me to see the light and feel less pressure for myself. We can take ourselves as far as we can mentally and physically go, and then we need to let the Lord help us do the rest. Whew. The Lord is exactly as we call Him, our Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment