Monday, January 19, 2009

So it's been a few weeks and I find myself dipping back to "normal" mode. Every week on Sunday, I sit down at church to spiritually revamp myself and start anew. I think I will do the same with this blog every Monday. I find inviting company over focuses my mind on keeping the house clean. This helps in keeping my mind less cluttered. I need the house to be clean before I can look at other areas I want to organize and begin which is hard with multiple young children in the house, but we are slowly "whipping" them into shape! I am grateful for a very supportive husband who looks for ways to help and automatically (with such a busy schedule of his own) picks up where I might leave. Especially when I am at my wits end with things.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're lucky to have a hubby like that! Hope he keeps up the great work!

    ReplyDelete